Viagra or “that little blue pill” is a drug that helps you overcome the problem of erectile dysfunction (ED). Whether your ED is caused due to physical or psychological problems, Viagra can help you in any case. It helps smooth the muscles in that vital part of the body to ensure maximum blood flow. It can give a great boost to your love life and confidence.
Viagra or “the little blue pill” as it is called is a wonder drug that can fill your life with happiness. It can help you deal with a problem that can crush your confidence- Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction or ED is the non-performance of the male penis. It is not about not getting aroused but about not being able to provide that physical reaction to the arousal that a man experiences. There could a number of reasons for this, both physical as well as psychological. Earlier, ED was perceived to be only psychological. In fact it was even blamed on the woman’s inability to inspire and arousal. However, Dr. Giles Brindley, in 1983, proved that whether the problem is physical or psychological, it can be treated physically. He achieved an erection with the help of an injection of the drug phentalomine.
Viagra or Sildenafil also works on similar lines. Where you have developed a psychological block through stress or have developed a physical problem, it can be solved through physical medication. The “little blue drug” works to smooth your muscles and facilitates the required flow to that vital organ. It is a prescription only drug and comes in dosages of strengths of 25mg, 50 mg and 100 mg. and in packs of 4 or 8 tablets. It takes anywhere between 20 to 60 minutes to take effect.
To ensure that the pill works to its maximum potential, do take a few precautions:
- Try not to take it after a heavy meal as that could block it from getting into the blood stream thus delaying and weakening effects.
- Do not assume that it provides sexual stimulation. External sexual stimulation is still a must even you have popped the pill.
- Like in case of any other drug, do not over do the usage of Viagra While the feel good power of the drug makes it addictive, it is still a drug. Over dosage is going to have its effects and could be serious in some cases. Always take the recommended dose.
- Do not take the pill if you are on medication that involves nitrates (generally given in case of chest pain) or alpha blockers (that are given when you suffer from high blood pressure). Also, do not combine it with other recreational drugs or alcohol.
- Give yourself some time to get used to it. You may experience mild headaches and dizziness initially. These should go away as you get used to the drug. However, if your symptoms last long, you should see a doctor.
- Start with a smaller dosage first so that you are assured of safety. And who knows, maybe your problem is smaller than you thought and may not even require a bigger dose.
Although, Viagra does cure Erectile Dysfunction permanently, it can give your romance a new lease of life and help you live life to the fullest. Do try it if you are facing a slight low in your love life. After all, it does not only provide a boost to you physically but even mentally.